Learn more about the influence of Pinterest this holiday season, and how a recent study has changed the way we’re doing business online.
Peg Corwin's insight:
Data on the value of PINTEREST PINS:
- "Each Pinterest pin is worth about 78 cents in real-world sales (up 25% from 4th quarter 2012)"
- "Each pin drives, on average, two website visits and six page-views"
- "Each pin is repinned about 10 times, making them 100x more viral than a Tweet"
- "The shelf-life of a Pin is much longer than any other social endorsement - with half of all site visits occurring at least 3 and a half months after the initial pin"
- "Brands with rich pin integration have a 82% higher repin to pin ratio than normal pins"
Date: Piqora's 8 month study in which they analyzed 1000 brands on Pinterest
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.