Social Media Marketing Podcast 155, in this episode Jeff Sieh will explore marketing with Pinterest.
Read about Manly Pinterest and Jeff Sieh's reasons for starting it.
Did you know: "Pinterest has the longest shelf-life of any social media network. Twitter is 2.8 hours and Facebook is 3.2 hours. On Pinterest 40% of the clicks happen the first day, 70% happen the first two days and the remaining 30% of the clicks happen 30 days and beyond."